A BREAKTHROUGH IN LED THERAPY
VISIBLY IMPROVE YOUR SKIN
The Derma Mask™ is designed in the USA based on scientific breakthroughs in LED and Infrared Light therapy. The
mask provides dual Infrared Light in combination with seven different color options, each specifically intended to produce quality improvements for various skin issues.
The mask can be used to treat wrinkles, dark spots, oily skin, breakouts, and more. LED light therapy is being used by spas and professionals everywhere due to its incredible effects - now, you can create lasting results in the comfort of your own home with Derma Mask™!
Buy today and we'll include our VIP membership, which means you get:
- 10% off Lifetime Program
- Exclusive promotional invites
- Free products for review
- Early access to new products
FDA-REGISTERED TECHNOLOGY AT HOME
FDA-registered to be safe and effective for use on the face and on all skin tones and types.
IMPROVE SENSITIVE SKIN IN JUST 10 MINUTES A DAY
See younger-looking skin in as little as 10 minutes per day with the Derma Mask™.
MORE YOUTHFUL, RADIANT, AND REFRESHED SKIN
Proven to visibly restore natural skin luminosity, Derma Mask™ helps regenerate skin from aging.
PATENT-PENDING INFRARED LIGHT TREATMENT
An all-in-one skincare device that combines the power of Infrared Light with any one of the 7 other color light treatments. Powerful dual combination unlike any other mask on the market.
Derma Mask™ is equipped with seven different color treatments, while providing dual Infrared Light for each session.
Simply choose the color treatment intended for your desired result and enjoy for the recommended 10 minutes a day.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
A decades worth of scientific research. LED therapy is proven through dermatologist-led clinical studies and NASA.
Narrow-spectrum light-emitting diode (LED) lights were originally
developed by NASA for plant growth tests on shuttle missions.
In 1996, it was discovered that LED therapy was extremely effective in treating common skincare issues such as acne, rosacea, photo-aging, alopecia areata, and androgenetic alopecia. Today, LED therapy is used by aestheticians to help regenerate the skin from aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Clinical studies show that differing wavelengths and intensities will produce varied effects. LED therapy has been indicated in wound healing, acne treatment, sunburn prevention, and skin rejuvenation.
Opel D.R., Hagstrom E., Pace A.K., et al. (2015). Light-emitting Diodes.
Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 8(6): 36-44
Safety first in mind.
Rear eye-cup design to fully protect your eyes.
High impact poly-carbonate lenses and the rear eye-cup design specially made in order to protect your eyes better than any other mask on the market.
Finally enjoy total freedom. No longer do you need to be plugged to an electrical outlet.
Takes only 30 minutes to fully charge.
Also comes with an adjustable strap that fits any size head. Able to adjust top and side straps with ease.
7 TREATMENTS EXPLAINED
Stimulates the growth of collagen. Collagen is an essential protein used to repair damaged tissues and to repair the old tissues. The main effects of red light: Whitening and lighten spots, tendering skin and dispel crinkles, repair damaged skin, heal slender wrinkles, and tighten pores.
Alleviates redness, sunburn, and rosacea. It has a special 590nm wavelength, so it can improve the exchange of oxygen in the cells, replenish their energy, decomposing pigment, promoting lymphatic drainage, improving wrinkles, rough skin, and etc.
Normalizes sebaceous glands to reduce blackhead formation and moderate oil production to normalize and firm the skin. Helps heal sores, and balances the oil vs. moisture production. This is very effective for sebaceous cysts. Reduces hyperpigmentation.
Diminishes and eliminates acne-causing bacteria. The blue light has the effects of restraining inflammation. Acne is mainly caused by acid bacillus; the blue light can kill these bacteria with no injury to skin tissue, decrease acne as much as possible, decrease and cure acne during the inflammation period in a very short time.
Reduces swollen capillaries and inflammation to soothe the skin. It can enhance cell energy gradually, and has a good metabolism facilitating effect. Anti-inflammatory agent for the skin (sunburn), and helps release stress.
Increases cell rejuvenation and renewal. It combines red light and blue light, which has two photo-therapy effectiveness. Particularly it has a good effect on repairing the acne scars.
Heals wounds and enhances nutrient absorption. It can penetrate the skin deeply, so to accelerate the tissue metabolism, decomposition of color spots, improve the appearance of fine lines and aging skin.
All information described above has been thoroughly researched and backed by the following scientific publications:
- Kleinpenning M.M., Smits T., Frunt M.H.A., et al. (2010). Clinical and histological effects of blue light. on normal skin. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology and Photomedicine. 26(1): 16-21. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41012200_Clinical_and_histological_effects_of_blue_light_on_normal_skin
- Opel D.R., Hagstrom E., Pace A.K., et al. (2015). Light-emitting Diodes. Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 8(6): 36-44. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4479368/
- Rohringer S., Holnthoner W., Chaudary S., et al. (2017). The impact of wavelengths of LED light-therapy on endothelial cells. Scientific Reports. 7(10700). Retrieved from: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11061-y
- Russell B.A., Kellett N., Reilly L.R. (2006). A study to determine the efficacy of combination LED light therapy (633 nm and 830 nm) in
facial skin rejuvenation. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 7(3-4): 196-200. Retrieved from:
- Wunsch A., Matuschka, K. (2014). A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Decrease. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 32(2): 93-100. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/