Protect Yourself by Using Ultraviolet Light to Kill Harmful Micro-Organisms
Nasty germs don’t just live in public spaces. In fact, you’re more likely to get a sore throat from your keyboard, smartphone, or TV remote control than you are by visiting a public washroom. Sanitizer MAX is a germicidal sanitary device that uses UV-C light to eliminate the threat of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and allergy-inducing microorganisms found on the items closest to you.
Sanitizer MAX is your portable line of defense against sickness. Unlike disinfectant cleaning wipes, Sanitizer MAX is safe for use on everything from your eyeglasses and electronics to your cutting board and cutlery. The compact design makes it easy to store in your purse, backpack, jacket pocket, or carry-on luggage. No matter where you go, you’ll have added peace of mind knowing you’re always ready to sanitize.
Protect Yourself Wherever You Go
- Kills 99.99% of any harmful pathogens: bacteria, germs, viruses, mold spores and allergens using the powerful UV-C Light in just 20 seconds
- Reduces you and your loved one's chances of getting sick.
- Save cleaning wipes and disinfecting chemicals.
- Sanitize and Re-use your Masks.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Sanitizer MAX work?
- Hold Sanitizer MAX approximately 2-3 Inches from the surface and gradually move the wand over the entire surface.
- Allow the UV light to stay in each area for 15-20 Seconds to ensure optimum exposure, killing 99.99% of the germs and bacteria.
Is it battery operated or USB rechargeable?
- It's battery operated. You will need 2 AAA batteries to turn them on.
Is Sanitizer MAX safe?
- UV light devices are widely used in hospitals and are 100% safe
Can I use Sanitizer MAX on my skin?
- No. You can only use Sanitizer MAX on objects and surfaces such as box, doorknob, computer, phone, desk, toilet, keyboard, etc.
Does Sanitizer MAX kills viruses and bacteria?
- Yes. Sanitizer MAX kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, germs, and molds. Ultraviolet(UV) light is used in the hospital to sanitize medical equipment, providing a clean and hygienic environment.
Why do I need a Sanitizer MAX?
- Ultraviolet Light is used in many hospitals to sanitize medical equipment. It's the most effective way to keep the environment and objects clean and disinfected. Your body can be contaminated by touching anything that has germs and bacteria. You may touch many things during the day - doorknobs, money, handrails, and more. And every time you touch your devices(phone and computer), you pass the germs from your hands to the device. In fact, the typical smartphone has 18 times the bacteria of a public toilet. It is easy to clean your hands, but it is hard to disinfect phone, computer, door knobs, and surfaces. That's why you need Sanitizer MAX